Thank you to all the competitors, coaches, supporters, volunteers, umpires and contractors for making Upper Thames Autumn Head 2021 such a fun event (despite the blustery conditions)! See you next time at UTAH on Sunday 30/10/2022!
Lots of information about the event is available on our Facebook page @upperthamesautumnhead or Instagram @upper_thames_autumn_head or Twitter @autumn_head
Please contact us via email@example.com or Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/UpperThamesAutumnHead) if you have any questions.
UPPER THAMES AUTUMN HEAD (UTAH)
UNDER BR RULES
Course approximately 3000m upstream
Sunday 31 October 2021
Competitors are encouraged to enter the morning and afternoon divisions.
EVENTS AND PRIZES
- The full range of OPEN EVENTS is offered and there is no restriction on doubling up between the Morning and Afternoon Divisions. OPEN EVENTS will be split, if appropriate.
- MASTERS and JUNIOR EVENTS will be arranged by age categories (See matrix below). MASTERS EVENTS will be handicapped, if appropriate.
- Start orders will be guided by BR ranking points and your assessment of the speed of your boat (see BROE).
- All boats require Empacher bow slots.
- Medals will be presented in Events in which 2 or more crews start. The Sutherland Bowl will be awarded to the fastest crew of the day. The Truman Victor Ludorum Cup will be presented to the most successful Club (1 point per win).
ENTRY FEE: £15.00 per seat (coxes excluded). (Eight £120, Quad and Four £60, Double and Pair £30)
|Morning Division 10.45am Start||Afternoon Division 2.15pm Start|
|O Masters A/B||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O Masters C/D/E||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O Masters F/G/H||Y||Y||Y||Y||y||Y|
|W Masters A/B||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|W Masters C/D/E||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|W Masters F/G/H||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O Junior J18||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O Junior J16||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O Junior J15||Y||4x+|
|O Junior J14||4x+||Y|
|W Junior J18||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|W Junior J16||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|W Junior J15||Y||4x+|
|W Junior J14||4x+||Y|
- Entries are via the BROE2 online system only – payments to be made immediately after entering
- Unpaid crews will be rejected – refunds are not available after close of entries
- Crew changes to be done on BROE2 by Clubs before racing starts
- The British Rowing membership insurance is only valid for UK residents who are resident in the UK for more than six months in a year.
ENTRIES OPEN SUNDAY 26 September 2021 and STRICTLY CLOSE AT 12:OO NOON SUNDAY 24 October 2021.
- Any questions or queries can be sent by Facebook Messenger or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details please visit our FB page: @upperthamesautumnhead or follow @autumn_head on Twitter for the latest updates
- Information for crews including safety, risk assessment, crew marshalling etc. is provided on the UTRC website.
- Car parking will cost £10 per car but is free of charge for boat trailers and Blue badge holders. Car sharing is encouraged
Use of the parking and boating area is by kind permission of Henley Royal Regatta. Use of the starting area is by kind permission of Copas Farms.